Roof Replacement Tips
Do you know when it is time to replace your roof? Most people are unaware of the warning signs for roof replacements or repairs. Max Baxter Roofing has compiled a list of things to look for if you suspect you need roof repairs or replacements.
- Broken Shingles: can cause your roof to have leaks.
- Bare Spots: the point at which your roof’s shingles have extremely worn surfaces.
- Buckling: the point where your shingles have a wavy texture and there usually is a line of buckling going up the roof slope.
- Clawing: the point that the shingles curl downward and makes your home more vulnerable to strong weather conditions.
- Curling: the point where your roof shingles begin to curl upward and your home become more susceptible wind and ice damage.